Call us on 210 5300 or email us on [email protected] before any booking
Exclusively on DefiDeal.mu
Exclusively on DefiDeal.mu
- 19 Sep 18: Mauritius/Istanbul on Turkish Airline 161 Departure :20h40
- 20 Sep 18: Arrive in Istanbul at 5am and check in to your 3* hotel. At 11am,proceed with a half day Bosphorus Cruise tour. Visit to the Spice Market (Egyptian Bazaar); mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. And the Bosphorus Cruise (by ferry), an amazing cruise between the two continents.
- 21 Sep 18: Half day old city tour : After breakfast, half day old city tour of Istanbul. The visits are ancient Hippodrome with its four landmarks; the German fountain of Wilhelm II, The Obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Next visits are Sultan Ahmet Imperial Mosque also known as the Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. Hagia Sophia, this ancient basilica, built by Justinian
- 22 Sep 18: Istanbul. Free day - Optional tours are available ( Princess Island tour or Istanbul by night with dinner and belly dance show). You may also choose to experience a turkish bath.
- 23 Sep 18: İstanbul, Free day - suggestion : you may choose to spend some time at the Grand Bazaar and at6pm, you will be transfered to the airport for flight TK 812 to Amman. Arrive ar 2300. Transfer to your 3* hotel (B). Check out from the room is at noon.
- 24 Sep 18: Full day tour of Amman city and of the Roma Citadel (B,L,D). Drop off for shopping in a big mall.
- 25 Sep 18: Full day tour to Jerash (B,L,D)
Visit the Ajloun forest reserve ,a magnificent nature reserve among lush hills covered by multi colored. Then, on to Ajloun Castle dating back to the 12 century as well. We visit the Hardaian gate in the center of the ancient city of Jerash (Geras in ancient greek) which marks the entrance to a journey through time in one of the world’ s best preserved Roman towns. Overnight in Amman
- 26 Sep 18: On to the untouched beauty of the desert of wadi Rum and its mazes via Madaba where we visit the 6 th century mosaic map on the floor of St George church depicting the Holyland as it was known to pilgrims as early as 4 th century. Wadi Rum,the chiseled canyons are awaiting for your discovery . A 4 x 4 car visit to Wadi rum will indulge you right into scenes of Lawrence of Arabia(B,L,D). Overnight in Petra
- 27 Sep 18: Full day Petra Tour (B,L.D)
Petra is one of the miracles of the world, the ancient capital of the Nabateans that has enthralled travelers ever since. Petra, the ancient capital of the Nabateans has enthralled travelers ever since their modern discovery in the 19th century. Its stones and architecture depicts the pink colored cliffs about 2000 years ago. After late lunch, on to Aqaba, the only coastal city in Jordan and the largest and most populous city on the Gulf of Aqaba. Situated in southernmost Jordan, Aqaba carries the relaxed small-town atmosphere of a popular local getaway.
- 28 Sep 18: After lunch,Transfer to a 4* resort in the Dead Sea (B.L,D). The Dead Sea is a place of natural beauty, health and history.The Dead Sea, at 400 meters below sea level, offers one of the most unique bathing and relaxation experiences on earth. The Dead Sea water is so rich in minerals, that right upon entrance you find your body floating in the water, allowing you to effortlessly float on your back, and enjoy the Mediterranean sun and the beauty of the desert around you.In the resort you can also enjoy covering your body from head-to-toe in the all-natural nurturing Dead-Sea mud, leaving your skin soft and fresh, and your soul with an experience of a lifetime.If you desire, you could also enjoy a soothing massage with one of the resort's professional masseurs ( payable on the spot)
- 29 Sep 18: At leisure in the Dead Sea resort (B,L,D) and transfer to the airport at 10pm. The room has been booked till4pm.
- 30 Sep 18: Flight to Istanbul Turkish Airline 815 Departure: 02h25 am Arrival: 04h45 am and a free hotel room is provided by Turkish Airlines (B) including return airport transfers
- 01 Oct 18: Turkish Airline 160 Departure: 01h40 am Arrival:12h40