Special Salon Offer: 90 Min Stress Relief & Rejuvenation Package + Welcoming infused Tea + Fruit Platter
90 Min Stress Relief & Rejuvenation Package:
- 60 min Full Body Swedish Relation Massage
- 30 min Mini Facial or Manicure or Pedicure
Welcoming infused Tea
Spa Hours: 09:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Saturday)
09:00 to 15:00 (Sundays and Public Holidays)
Location: La Salette, Grand Baie ( Opposite Super U)
Validity: 30 April 2019
Reservation must be made at least 48 hours in advance and is subject to availability
Amendments: Once booking is done, to amend treatment date or time, minimum of 12 hours is required
Your reservation is finalised once your payment is done and your time slot is confirmed with Spa
Note: booking is not finalized until full payment and time is confirmed with the spa.
Mauritian Id card or resident permit must be shown upon arrival
90 Min Stress Relief & Rejuvenation Package
- 60 Min Full Body Swedish Relaxation Massage :
- Benefits: Even going to the massage therapist and getting a Swedish massage once will calm your nervous system and promote a sense of relaxation and well being, reducing anxiety and tension in the body, which has been known to help relieve depression. Swedish massages improve blood circulation, which helps you feel more energetic by increasing the flow of nutrient-rich oxygen to the muscles in your body. Additionally, it stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries the body's waste products, meaning you'll process the good and the bad much quicker. If you're experiencing muscle cramps and spasms, a Swedish massage with a focus on your problem areas can help relieve this pain. Massage therapy can also help with managing the pain from conditions such as arthritis and sciatica.
- 30 Min Mini Facial OR Manicure Or Pedicure: Manicure Benefits: A good manicure will clean and shape your nails and treat your cuticles, which is vital for keeping your nails healthy and strong. During a manicure your hands will be exfoliated to remove dead skin cells and to improve circulation and stimulate blood flow. A manicure generally but not always includes painting the nails. Not only will having a manicure make your nails and hands look good, it is also very relaxing.
Pedicure Benefits: Not only can the client fore come ingrown nails and other painful sores but with regular visits at the Beauty Centre, it is a good way to keep your feet healthy. The feet endure a cumulative force of several hundred tons and healthy feet are vital to overall health. A pedicure cleans feet, provides nail care and foot massages. A good pedicure can be very relaxing and if you have foot problems it can be very therapeutic. Feet are one of the most neglected parts of our bodies and often get left off our regular beauty routine. Pedicures are similar to manicures except they are specially designed for feet. During a pedicure your nails will be cleaned, shaped and trimmed to prevent ingrown nails. The exfoliating and massage elements can relieve aching feet and muscles and stimulate circulation. The oils and moisturising elements will keep feet well-hydrated and prevent dry cracked heels, which can be painful and unsightly. Pedicures generally include application of a toenail varnish. Beautiful nails are an asset and can be obtained by everyone and our therapists can assist to make your nails looking glamorous and stylish with top notch nail polish. And for the gentleman, natural, well filed and shaped.
Unique Combination of Energy Healing & Energising Massages to realign the chakras for deeper wellness focusing at the root problems.