- Room Category:
- Standard Room or Bungalow Room
- Meal Plan: Half-Board or All - Inclusive
- Option 1: Half Board
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner at Main Restaurant Le Badamier
- Other meals and drinks are not included and are payable at the hotel
- Option 2: All Inclusive
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Drinks: Soft drinks, Beers, Wines, Cocktails & Local Liquors are available until Midnight daily(12:00 am)
- Starts at 14:00 on arrival date and ends at 12:00 on departure date
- Daily: All-Inclusive package ends daily at midnight (00:00)
- Mini bar in room is included on selected items
- Tea Time: Served every afternoon at the bar from (15.30 - 17.30)
- Free Water Sking During Stay
- Free diving initiation on tuesday & friday at 15h00 (available on request on other days)
Check In: 14:00 Check Out: 11:00
- Minimum 7 Night Requirement from 26 - 28 Jan 19 & on 19 Feb 19 on Standard Room
- Minimum 10 Night Requirement from 2 -5 Feb 19 on Standard Room
- Minimum 3 Night Requirement from 4 -5 Feb 19
- This special offer is non-combinable with any other special offer / promotion.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be presented at the reception desk or at the counter
- Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate
- Certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change
- Applicable fees still be charged by the Supplier in the event of no-show or charged cancellation
- Prices may differ from days, months and seasons (Please refer to Calender for price for specific date)
- All prices are VAT incl.
A BEACH HOTEL IN GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS
You've been meaning to commune more with nature. Pristine white sandy beaches. Crystal clear lagoons. Spa treatments under the stars while the waves gently lap at the shores. We know a place you might like.
The legendary northern coastline of Mauritius cradling Merville Beach resort is just the spot. This lush three-star superior beach hotel in Mauritius is an oasis of calm. It is also within easy walking distance of the trendy seaside village of Grand Bay, renowned for its bustling nightlife, restaurants and shopping attractions.
Seriously unwind with a walk along the moonlit shoreline, dotted with coconut trees. Savour a range of local and international dishes at Le Badamier. Sip a cocktail lounging on your beach bed, or surrender to soulful relaxation at the Spa.